VIS 380 - 780 nm
Hera is the ideal solution when a compact and affordable spectroradiometer is needed. Small but solid, it measures illuminance, irradiance or luminance in the visible wavelength range, the typical range for display color measurements. It’s ease of use and high performance are ready to relied on. Hera is also available in two broader spectral ranges for a wide variety of analytical applications.
Build to perform, ready to use
At Admesy we innovate continually, developing new, faster and more accurate technologies. Why? To pursue our mission to provide our customers with the most innovative test & measurement equipment solutions.
Easy to integrate
Our measurement solutions are easy to integrate in your production or R&D workflow. Together we determine the optimal solution for your application — choosing from a range of different lens options. Hardware and software will be integrated in a snap.
Value for money
What makes our spectroradiometer special? This small package stuffed with measurement power is accurate, compact, robust and affordable. We do not call it a smart choice for nothing. Our promise to you is value for money. Clear and candid.
- Robust housing, optimized for mounting and protection in harsh production environments
- Wide luminance range
- Excellent linearity over wide dynamic range
- Dark current compensated, virtually zero over entire integration range
- Holographic grating for low stray light
- High speed
- Numerous software interfaces, ideal for system integration
- Auto-range function
- Three spectral ranges including VIS and UV-NIR
VIS 380 - 780 nm
- Hera Lighting Specification (PDF)
- Hera Display Specification (PDF)
- Transmission Measurement with Rhea and Steropes – Application Note (PDF)
- Hera Operating Manual (PDF)
- Iliad Operating Manual (PDF)
- Iliad Main Application for Windows
- Iliad Main Application for Linux
- Iliad Main Application for Mac OS
- Hera Firmware
- 5 mm, 10 mm and 20 mm collimating lens
- IDMS or VMS lens
- Cosine Corrector
- Fiber optic versions with above lens options
- Fiber optic (SMA or M8)
Checking the latest stats or texting your mom? Our technology is used during the production of screens, displays, LED applications and consumer electronics of well known market leaders. Our current product portfolio includes spectroradiometers, colorimeters, light meters and 2D imaging colorimeters.
Made in Europe
Our headquarter is located in the south of the Netherlands, next to the European high tech area of Eindhoven. It is equipped with research & development and production facilities with high-end clean room, ready to meet your needs. Still, with offices in Europe and Asia and a worldwide network of distributors, we are always close.
We continuously follow the latest standards and recommendations to enable the industry to respond immediately. On both large and small scale, we have proven our strength and ability to serve any customer offering configurational flexibility tailored to their specific measurement needs in production lines and R&D labs.