The Atlas system is the ultimate imaging colorimeter with an integrated NIST-traceable calibrated spectrophotometer [380-780nm] and a fast sampling light meter, combining three fundamentally different devices into one solution giving it unprecedented capabilities and flexibility. Main applications are display testing [including LED panel] and Luminous Surface testing.
- Displays and LED panels can be tested with the Atlas on luminance and colour uniformity (including Mura), response time and flicker. This ultimate all-in-one solution makes it possible to integrate all display tests, including VCOM adjustment and white point adjustment into one display test station minimizing system investments and factory footprint.
- Any [large] luminous surface such as back-lit textiles [including matrix projection] or OLED luminaires can be tested on luminance and colour uniformity, flicker analysis and start-up behaviour.
This flexibility makes the Atlas the ultimate all-in-one measurement device for testing any light luminous surface in both laboratory and production environments. Like all Admesy devices the Atlas is designed to be quickly integrated into a production environment because of the robust mechanics, reliable electronics, and production-ready software architecture.
- Luminance & colour uniformity measurements
- Mura measurements
- Providing data for white point / VCOM adjustments
- Response time measurements
- Self-calibrating camera using a NIST-traceable calibrated spectrophotometer
- Spectrometer range 380-780nm
- Camera and spectrometer auto-range measure function
- Dark current compensated
- Programmable regions of interest
- Production capable
- Various camera resolutions available: 2MP / 8MP / 16MP
- Accurate enough for laboratory use and robust enough for production environments