The Hera series is a highly accurate spectroradiometer with auto range function and excellent linearity in a robust and compact housing. Due to this combination the Hera can be used in a broad range of applications varying from R&D research to non-stop use in production environments. The Hera is available with a fixed [lens or cosine corrector] or fibre optics setup covering all you need to start your measurements. The Hera: stuffed with measurement power!
- Numerous spectral ranges: 380-780nm, 360-830nm, 200-1100nm
- Fibre, lens or cosine corrector configuration
- Measures various parameters including xy, CRI, CCT, radiometric & photometric, PAR, spectrum
- Auto-range function
- Excellent linearity
- Dark current compensated
- USBTMC compliant, SCPI command set, High speed device
- USB, RS-232, Ethernet connections and trigger in & out for ideal system and OEM integration
- Various calculations are carried out inside the device, saving processing power in production environments
- Robust housing, optimized for mounting and protection in harsh production environments
*The Hera type 01 is also available as special Cronus series spectro-colorimeter. Additional to the spectrophotometer engine, the Cronus includes a high speed tri-stimulus colorimeter for high speed colour and flicker measurements. The Cronus series spectro-colorimeter is available in different optical configurations serving display and lighting applications.