UV-NIR 250 - 1100 nm
The Neo UV-NIR spectroradiometer is your choice for a wide variety of analytical applications. Absorbance and transmission measurements? Measuring LEDs or Solid-State-Lighting? This spectroradiometer is ready to perform, easy to use and robust at a very competitive price. For measurements in the visible wavelength range, we offer the Neo VIS as a alternative. Neo can come with a lens, cosine corrector and robust industrial connector and fiber.
Build to perform, ready to use
A well-thought optical and mechanical design assures the highest optical performance. Exceptional linearity, highest wavelength accuracy and great low-level performance characterize the Neo series.
A unique industrial strength connector with a robust fiber grants reliability, even under non-friendly environments. Choose from a range of different lens options and accessories, including standard SMA and FC/PC connectors.
The high optical through-put and low-noise sensor allow to achieve highest measurement speeds, contributing to lowest takt times in any production process.
- High performance accuracy and precision: linearity, wavelength and dark current calibration
- User friendly
- Good connectivity
- Easy to integrate into systems (SDK)
- Robust coupler, optional SMA, SMA-notched and FC/PC connectors
- Calibration manager
- Modular bench options
- Attractive price point
- Low calibration maintenance cost
- Calibrated wavelength range from 250 to 1100 nm
- Spectragryph, optical spectroscopy software supported
UV-NIR 250 - 1100 nm
- Neo Specification (PDF)
- Neo Spectrometer – Leaflet (PDF)
- Filter Coating with CEC – Case Study (PDF)
- Transmission Measurement with Rhea and Steropes – Application Note (PDF)
- Neo Suite for Windows and macOS
- Neo Operating Manual (PDF)
- WUR Hemispherical Light Transmission – Case Study (PDF)
- Neo Firmware
- What makes a reference spectrometer – Case Study (PDF)
- Improving the Calibration Accuracy of High-End Spectroradiometers – White Paper (PDF)
The Neo Series is currently available in four configurations. Custom configurations are available on request.
|CIE 127||Cosine Corrector||Cuvette||Transmission|
|CIE 127 conformant Integrating Sphere||yes|
|Industrial Strength Cosine Corrector||yes|
|Industrial Strength Collimating Lens||2|
|Industrial Strength Fiber||yes||yes||2||2|
|Crius LED Light Source||yes||yes|
|LED positioning stage||yes|
|Neo Software Suite||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Traceable Wavelength Calibration for||Fiber||Fiber|
|Irradiance PTB Traceable Calibration||Fiber||Fiber / Direct Coupling|
Checking the latest stats or texting your mom? Our technology is used during the production of screens, displays, LED applications and consumer electronics of well known market leaders. Our current product portfolio includes spectroradiometers, colorimeters, light meters and 2D imaging colorimeters.
Made in Europe
Our headquarter is located in the south of the Netherlands, next to the European high tech area of Eindhoven. It is equipped with research & development and production facilities with high-end clean room, ready to meet your needs. Still, with offices in Europe and Asia and a worldwide network of distributors, we are always close.
We continuously follow the latest standards and recommendations to enable the industry to respond immediately. On both large and small scale, we have proven our strength and ability to serve any customer offering configurational flexibility tailored to their specific measurement needs in production lines and R&D labs.