VIS 360 - 940 nm
The Neo VIS spectroradiometer offers high-end performance, exceptional ease of use and robustness at a very competitive price. For measurements in the visible wavelength range, we offer this radiometer with a lens, cosine corrector and robust industrial connector and fiber.
An alternative option, Neo UV-NIR, has an extended wavelength range, with measurement power in the visible, UV and NIR range, making it exceptionally fit for analytical applications.
Build to perform, ready to use
A well-thought optical and mechanical design assures the highest optical performance. Exceptional linearity, highest wavelength accuracy and great low-level performance characterize the Neo series.
A unique industrial strength connector with a robust fiber grants reliability, even under non-friendly environments. Choose from a range of different lens options and accessories, including standard SMA and FC/PC connectors.
The high optical through-put and low-noise sensor allow to achieve highest measurement speeds, contributing to lowest takt times in any production process.
- High performance accuracy and precision: linearity, wavelength and dark current calibration
- User friendly
- Good connectivity
- Easy to integrate into systems (SDK)
- Robust coupler, optional SMA, SMA-notched and FC/PC connectors
- Calibration manager
- Modular bench options
- Attractive price point
- Low calibration maintenance cost
- Spectragryph, optical spectroscopy software supported
VIS 360 - 940 nm
- Neo Specification (PDF)
- Neo Spectrometer – Leaflet (PDF)
- Filter Coating with CEC – Case Study (PDF)
- Transmission Measurement with Rhea and Steropes – Application Note (PDF)
- Neo Suite for Windows and macOS
- Neo Operating Manual (PDF)
- WUR Hemispherical Light Transmission – Case Study (PDF)
- Neo Firmware
- What makes a reference spectrometer – Case Study (PDF)
- Improving the Calibration Accuracy of High-End Spectroradiometers – White Paper (PDF)
The Neo Series is currently available in four configurations. Custom configurations are available on request.
|CIE 127 conformant Integrating Sphere
|Industrial Strength Cosine Corrector
|Industrial Strength Collimating Lens
|Industrial Strength Fiber
|Crius LED Light Source
|LED positioning stage
|Neo Software Suite
|Traceable Wavelength Calibration for
|Irradiance PTB Traceable Calibration
|Fiber / Direct Coupling
Checking the latest stats or texting your mom? Our technology is used during the production of screens, displays, LED applications and consumer electronics of well known market leaders. Our current product portfolio includes spectroradiometers, colorimeters, light meters and 2D imaging colorimeters.
Made in Europe
Our headquarter is located in the south of the Netherlands, next to the European high tech area of Eindhoven. It is equipped with research & development and production facilities with high-end clean room, ready to meet your needs. Still, with offices in Europe and Asia and a worldwide network of distributors, we are always close.
We continuously follow the latest standards and recommendations to enable the industry to respond immediately. On both large and small scale, we have proven our strength and ability to serve any customer offering configurational flexibility tailored to their specific measurement needs in production lines and R&D labs.