Prometheus Viewfinder Spectrometer
Introducing the Prometheus Viewfinder Spectrometer, our brand new flagship for ultimate display measurements. Admesy's spectroradiometer with an integrated viewfinder is the true all-in-one display measurement solution. The electronic viewfinder allows quick and precise alignment of the 1.2° measurement spot with the standard lens or the 1 mm to 1.5 mm measurement spot with the macro lens. Based on the Neo high-end spectrometer the optical performance satisfies the highest expectations. Finally, an integrated flicker sensor completes the whole package. Like all Admesy series, Prometheus is robust for 24/7 use and easy to integrate in production environments.
Your view. Your measurement.
The integrated electronic viewfinder uses the established Pritchard-Optics. The resulting camera picture allows easy and quick alignment of the measurement spot. Optionally the camera picture can be stored with the measurement for unmistakable documentation.
1 degree measurement spot
The 1.2° measurement angle allows the measurement of fine details. By choosing a matching measurement distance different spot sizes are achieved. The shortest measurement distance of 250 mm results in a spot size of 4.6 mm.
Flicker and waveform
With the extreme sampling speed of the 186 567 samples/second the Prometheus Spectrometer is a true all-in-one solution. Besides the spectrum one can measure flicker, adjust V-Com or assess the waveform of the display signal.
- Viewfinder with Pritchard mirror design
- Camera enables to see the measurement spot on screen
- 1° measurement angle → allows different measurement distances, starting from 250 mm
- Fast measurements, even at lowest luminance levels
- Low noise and low stray light
- Wavelength and radicance calibrated
- Internal wavelength monitoring function, for health and self-correction of minor wavelength drifts – this all for ultimate accuracy
- Extremely low polarization sensitivity
- Excellent linearity, internally compensated within ± 0.5 %
- Dark current compensated, virtually zero over entire integration range
- Super fast flicker measurement (186 567 samples/second) with precise V(λ) filtered photodiode
- Internal mechanical Shutter and OD filter wheel for very large dynamic range
- Auto-range function
- Automatic motorized focus, no need for manual focus
- Internal calculations for most common parameters, saving processing power in production environements
- Robust housing, optimized for mounting and protection in harsh production environments
- USB 3, RS232, Ethernet connections and trigger in & out for ideal system integration
- Supports Windows, macOS and Linux integration
- In addition to Visual Studio (C#, C++) also support of Labview, Matlab and Python or virtually any programming language
Prometheus Viewfinder Spectrometer
Prometheus Spectrometer Series – Lens Options
Checking the latest stats or texting your mom? Our technology is used during the production of screens, displays, LED applications and consumer electronics of well known market leaders. Our current product portfolio includes spectroradiometers, colorimeters, light meters and 2D imaging colorimeters.
Made in Europe
Our headquarter is located in the south of the Netherlands, next to the European high tech area of Eindhoven. It is equipped with research & development and production facilities with high-end clean room, ready to meet your needs. Still, with offices in Europe and Asia and a worldwide network of distributors, we are always close.
We continuously follow the latest standards and recommendations to enable the industry to respond immediately. On both large and small scale, we have proven our strength and ability to serve any customer offering configurational flexibility tailored to their specific measurement needs in production lines and R&D labs.